Challenge coins are now capable of being designed with different kinds of cutouts within the face of the actual coin. By adding these alterations to the typical coin, it is becoming a favorite choice among advertisers and challenge coin collectors. Thanks to the craftsmanship that goes into creating these coins, as well as their varied cuts and shapes, collectors and businesses have another great way to personalize their challenge coins.
THE SKILL BEHIND THE CHALLENGE COIN CUT OUT
The cut out challenge coin is a relatively new technique. Cut out challenge coins are defined by the fact that a single piece or multiple pieces of the coin are cut out or added to the design. The cut out effect brings a unique quality to the look and feel of the customized coin. Two of the most popular cuts include:
• The Bullet Hole Cut: This cut is used to enable the challenge coin to be attached to a chain or rope. Challenge coins can then be worn around the neck as jewelry, dangled from one’s pants, or even attached to a key chain. These new ways to display your challenge coins make them memorable, functional, and attractive.
• Cut Around the Full Logo or Insignia: By cutting out patterns around a logo or insignia, an added charm is brought to customized challenge coins. This kind of cut also gives emphasis to the purpose of the coin by focusing the viewer’s eye on the design. This style of cut out challenge coins is perfect for businesses that wish to use them to increase brand or product recognition.
CUT OUT CHALLENGE COIN SHAPES
There are various shapes that are available when designing cut out challenge coins. The customized cut out coin does not have to be round like the change in your pocket. Instead, it can come in wide variety of shapes, such as the following:
• Rectangular, pentagon, triangle, square, oval, etc.
• Protruding out of a basic shape
• Indented in from a basic shape
Customized cut out challenge coins have brightened up the pot by adding so much more variety to the standard challenge coin. The cutting technique adds a new dimension, a new appeal, and a new feel to a classic collectors item and promotional tool.
ORDERING CUT OUT CHALLENGE COINS
Businesses can order cut out challenge coins that are similar in shape to their logo or latest product. Athletic teams can have coins cut in a way that resembles a shape specific to their sport, such as equipment items and apparel. Organizations can use cut out challenge coins that are designed to commemorate a special cause or celebratory event, giving added meaning and collectability to the item.
With so many different
Making custom quality challenge coins and Military belt buckles are our specialty. If you’re interested in getting a designing a custom buckle or Quality Challenge coin for your Division, Command, or Mess we’ve streamlined the process, click the get started link at the bottom of the page and someone from our design team will be with you within 48 hours to bring your vision to life. When your working with us, we want to be as transparent as possible if you’re looking for shirts, you are going to be working with Chuck’s and his Team, If you’re working with metal you will be working with Grady’s Team. We have recently begun working with two new jewelry manufactures creating custom military jewelry and an awesome veteran owned jewelry factory and will soon be offering custom pieces in that line.