Custom MM Belt Buckle!
Wear your MM belt buckle with pride knowing we own all that the sun touches in the Office! Know that in your hands you have a product that’s designed by a team of Active Duty and Retired Senior Chiefs. We designed with you in mind!
- 3 inches in length
- 4mm Thick
- Zinc Material
- Cast Molding
- 14 oz in weight
- Plated Gold or Silver
When we designed your Machinist Mate belt buckle, we wanted to make sure that did justice to your rate! We wanted to highlight the legacy that makes an MM unique! Remember, not everyone can say “WE CAN MAKE IT” and be truthful! Pitch and Rudder are proud to honor your rates legacy and we fill that this MM belt buckle hits so hard you’ll need to brace for impact!
Machinist Mates | MM Information
Machinist’s Mates (MMs) in the Navy are responsible for maintaining and operating a variety of complex machinery, and assisting machinists in keeping all Navy craft in top working order. Most of the work they do is conducted on machines and engine parts within the hulls of Navy ships and submarines.
Some of the more technical responsibilities of machinist’s mates include:
- aligning piping systems for oil, water, air, and steam, and controlling the operation of ship boilers and steam turbines used for ship propulsion and service systems
- cleaning, adjusting, testing and performing other preventive maintenance on a ship’s boilers, main engines, turbogenerators and other auxiliary machinery including steering engines, elevators, winches, pumps and associated valves
- operating and maintaining desalinization plants (distilling plants) to make fresh water from sea water
- maintaining refrigeration plants, air conditioning systems, and galley equipment
- repairing or replacing valves, pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, steam turbines and hydraulic or pneumatic control devices
- making entries in and analyzing machinery operating records and reports
Interested in learning more about Custom uniform belt buckles take a look at our article on what makes a perfect custom military belt buckle!
Making custom belt buckles is one of our specialties. Our buckles are made using a die-cast zinc process which is much harder and longer lasting than pewter. Our buckles accommodate belts up to a 2.00-inch wide size. If your interested in getting a more Custom buckle for your Division, Command, or Mess we’ve streamlined the process, click the get started link at the bottom of the page and someone from our design team will be with you within 48 hours to bring your vision to life. When your working with us, we want to be as transparent as possible if you’re looking for shirts, you are going to be working with Chuck’s Team, If you are working with metal you will be working with Terry’s Team.